Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Emotional Roller Coaster

Today was a low day, not all day, but for most of the day. I found out some else was pregnant today. What makes this especially hard is that I feel alone. The wonderful lady had a son a month after I had my child, but she had some emergency surgery done immediately after delivery, and the doctors felt that permanent damage was done to her ovaries, so no more children. Misery (not total) loves company. There is a sense of things being okay when you are not the only one going through a difficult situation.

She is a Christian as well, early 30s. If felt like we had a secret bond. I wonder why God answered her prayers and not mine................ But I know it is not very wise to compare, we are all called to walk different paths. But Lord, it stings

I know at the back of my mind God will answer my prayers - could be a yea or No. I really hope it is a yea, and soon.

Hope deferred makes the heart Sick, but when the desire is fulfilled, it is a tree of life.
Proverbs 13:12


No comments: