Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Transfer Was Today

My transfer was for today. It was relatively painless. Out of the three Embryos two were grade "A" embryo's and one was a grade "B". According to my embryologist, I have a 50 - 60% chance of getting pregnant. These are my probabilities.
  • It is most probably I will get pregnant
  • The next most probably outcome is that I not get pregnant
  • The next most probable outcome is that I have twins
  • And finally the most improbable outcome is that I have triplets.
Well other than the second option I will take all the other three. My hope is that it is God's will and at then end of it all we have a little baby come may. I have a pregnancy test in early September, so I have 13 days to wait. I am going to keep blogging and keep my feet off the ground. Please keep me in your prayers. Don't know what I am going to blog about. I have to keep my mind off of it. I know what, my friend had the wiredest dream the other day. I have to share that next.

No comments: