Friday, August 18, 2006

All nerves

This is my third posting today and hopefully my last till Tuesday I will try really had to keep off till I hear how the embryos are doing. I am really nervous. Faith can be really hard, but like I have said in previous posts it is not a faith issue for me per say, it is trusting God.

I know God can do anything, He is God. But what if it is not His will for me. That is where I struggle. Trusting His judgment and trusting the outcome is what He wills because He is sovereign. It is like jumping off a precipice giving up control of my life to God, but that is what He wants. "Everything" And although this may not seem like every thing - it is a start. It really is. And maybe this is why I am on this journey, to learn to give it up and trust Him for the really big things. Only heaven knows. I think I am going to call it a night and go build up my faith for tomorrow funny enough I have a Bible reading plan that I go to when every now and then and this was today's reading it from Luke 18:35-42 . It talks about a man getting his sight back because of his faith. (I have quoted from Luke for a while so It is very true) It gave me confidence for a minute but then the mind voices started again. Now it is time to believe the word instead of the voices. So if anyone is praying for me out there please now will be the time.

Thanks all.

No comments: