Friday, August 18, 2006

Oh ye of little faith

My husband and I have decided to only fertilize 3 eggs out of the 21 and believe God for the best. Some times I feel very confident about the decision, other times I am riddled with doubt and fear. One part of me wants to fertilize all the eggs and then make a selection of the best 3 from the lot and discard the rest. I also know if we do this, I will never be able to live with myself and I will be the biggest hypocrite I know. Preaching one thing, but living another.

I am hoping and believing God that by Tuesday I will have a great testimony. This has to be hands down one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make. I want to be selfish and not care about what I believe after all God will forgive me right? hmmmm. Will I forgive myself for taking advantage of His grace and of life.

I think in life we all have defining moments, instances where time stands still and we make decisions that can change the course of our lives. I really feel this is one of those decisions for us. Either we live what we believe and believe God and know He knows what is best for us. Or we forget everything and look out for numero uno.

Oh ye of little faith.......... Haven't I come through for you again and again. Trust me and your children will be like the taste of honey to you and to me.

Lord we give the reins back to you. Guide the doctors hands and let him miraculously select all that You will for us in Jesus name we pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Lyrehca said...

Good luck tomorrow!