Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Simply Stated

Life simply stated......

Life does not always turn out the way we hope, usually it takes a couple of detours from the we imagined it into very unfamiliar areas. Sometimes these detours are pleasant surprises, but often times they are not.

What do we do then?

How do we deal with the hurt of failed relationships? What happens to our broken dreams?

Today, I find myself on one of those detours and I am not a happy camper. In fact, I have cried buckets today, I did not want to get out of bed. I believe in God, and in His son Jesus Christ, and I wish I could say I woke up believing in His sovereignty over my situation today. But this morning, I did not.

But as my day worn on, in God's gracious and wonderful way, God's peace and love overtook me.............. My problems have not rolled away, but I know my life is controlled by Him.

I know this may seem unclear to you as you read this blog. But I pray for the courage to explain my pain with infertility, and how God has wiped my every tear, and comforted me. It is a daily struggle, trusting and believing He is who He says He is. I am still not pregnant. So why am I here? Simply stated, I want to walk this new path and share my experiences with you; we may cry together, we may laugh, but whatever we do, it is less painful and more fun when done with company.........

PS; As you can tell, I am not a writer...................

1 comment:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.