Friday, July 21, 2006

Don't waste your cancer

One of my favorite authors is John Piper. I have his website listed on the right Desiring God

He was diagnosed with prostate cancer sometime last year and wrote
Don'Â’t waste your cancer on the eve of his surgery. It is a really great article and it blessed me. Hope it blesses and encourages you too.

Have a good one.


PS: John Piper has written a lot of great books ; I read "50 reasons why Jesus came to die" . The books crystallized God's plan of salvation to me. He is in the process of making all his books available online for free. (Amazing if you ask me )
Check it out

If you are a new to Christ or if you want to remind yourself why Jesus came and died for you. Or you are just curious what the hoopla is all about. Pick up a copy of 50 Reasons He Came to Die pray and ask God to open your heart.

No comments: