Friday, October 13, 2006

Pregnancy Update

I am now exactly 10 weeks pregnant. I am still bleeding but my doctor is not too concerned about it, as the baby (aka cookie) is growing very well. My next ultra sound is on Tuesday. It is always nice to see cookie. I heard the heartbeat at my last visit two weeks ago, and that was very heart warming.

More and more each day, I am learning to let go of the fear and control, because at this point the only thing I can do is slow my pace. The bleeding cannot really be controlled. So I am trusting God in this, after all He knows what is best for me.

And like Charles Spurgeon says; "No man can do me a truer kindness in this world than to pray for me."

2 comments:

Shergar said...

Dear Mary, praying for you and your baby.
Love Shergar

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, congratulations, praying that it all goes smoothly for you!