Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Husband

This past weekend I was a basket case; with me spotting and all.

This post is to tell my husband who I know sneaks here every once in a while that he is the best. He stuck with me, encouraging me and propping up my faith. Thank you babe. I am truly lucky (on some days) to be married to you. Loads of love and to many more years together. I love you.

Songs of Solomon 2: 3-6

And compared to other youths, my lover is like the finest apple tree in the orchard. I am seated in his delightful shade, and his fruit is delicious to eat. He brings me to the banquet hall, so everyone can see how much he loves me. Oh, feed me with your love--your `raisins and your `apples--for I am utterly lovesick! His left hand is under my head, and his right hand embraces me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How is everything going?