Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weight Loss

Like Millions of people across our planet I made the resolution to loose some weight. My son is four, I think I should stop using him as an excuse. Well, I have been pregnant 2 other times, but I can't use that either. LOL. Here are my stats.

Height: 5' 8

Starting Weight: 172 pounds,
Starting BMI: 26.1 - Overweight.
Weight loss plan: Exercise and reduced portions - Can't Diet
Start Date: January 28th, 2007
Target Date: Whenever it happens - OK June.
Weight Today: 160 pounds (Progress has been made)

Current BMI: 24.3 no longer overweight
Target Weight: 145 pounds
Target BMI: 22. Right smack in the middle of normal


For the month of April, I intend to workout 4 days a week for an hour and 15 minutes a day on the treadmill, and do a workout video 20mins a day twice a week. I hope to loose another 2 - 5 pounds this month. So by June I should be close to my target weight. Please keep me in your prayers. I weighted 158.5 last week, gained a pound and a half.




my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Food Log

1 comment:

Much Ado said...

I am trying to lose some weight too. Exercise and reduced portions is the best way to go, I agree! Unfortunately I don't even have the excuse of having had kids! :)